“Clear Thinking” Personal Coaching
Help with Setting and Achieving Goals:
Many people have ideas they want to develop and goals they want to set and achieve. A great many of those ideas and goals never see the light of day or never reach the stage where they become an outcome.
How many times have you thought:
- “I really need to make a change here but I don’t know where to start”; or,
- “I want to sort out what I want to do with the next stage of my life but I don’t know where to start”; or
- “I just want to gain some balance in my life but I’m not sure how to go about it”.
Here is where the Viamax “Clear Thinking” Personal Coaching process can help. We delight in helping people to be the best they can be by assisting them to develop “clarity of thinking” around achieving their work, personal and social goals.
“Clear Thinking” Personal Coaching IS about:
- Assisting you to clarify what it is you want to achieve in all aspects of your life;
- Helping you to identify where you are now, where you want to be and what you do about getting there now i.e. today, this week and this month;
- You moving forward and not analysing or dwelling on the past;
- Supporting you to identify and achieve your goals in a structured, balanced and focussed way;
- Generating a plan and responsibility for the changes you want to make in your life;
- You having fun while doing the above.
“Clear Thinking” Personal Coaching IS NOT:
- A philosophy or a set of rules or guidelines for living;
- About getting advice from an expert and being told what to do;
- About being handed a ready-made plan that can be applied to your circumstance.
Viamax “Clear Thinking” Personal Coaching is based on an accredited process and we apply a Code of Ethics, which includes a commitment to privacy and confidentiality and the declaration of any potential conflicts of interest.