Business Management Systems Review
Help with Due Diligence:
So, you got “someone” in to have a look at your Health and Safety Management Systems a few years ago, and you “think” they should be ok. Are you aware that Health and Safety Management Systems, in many jurisdictions, should have been revised in view of the changed Work Health & Safety legislation that came into force in those jurisdictions in January 2012?
Have you got your Contractor/ Sub Contractor relationships sorted out with regard to the new Work Health & Safety Legislation? (the new harmonised legislation imposes a shared responsibility for all “Workers” on a site).
How would you get on if you had a visit from WorkCover asking about your implementation plan for meeting the new Work Health & Safety legislation?
- Viamax can help you look at your current Health & Safety policy, systems and procedures and provide guidance as to their suitability and capability to meet your compliance and due diligence responsibilities;
- Viamax can help you identify the areas of your operations which may require your direct attention to ensure that your valuable resources are focussed on achieving the best result for their efforts.
Are you sure that your Environmental Management responsibilities are being met?
- Viamax can help you look at your current Environmental Management policy, systems and procedures and provide guidance as to their suitability and capability to meet your compliance and due diligence responsibilities;
Are you the holder of a NSW Environmental Protection Licence? Have you met your responsibilities with regard to establishing your Pollution Incident Response Management Plan as required by the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA)?
- Viamax can conduct an audit of your Environmental Management Systems and assist with a Pollution Incident Risk Assessment to help you develop a site specific Pollution Incident Response Management Plan in keeping with the scale of your operations.
Help with Systems Certification:
So, you want to have a better chance at winning some of the contracts that require Australian or International Standards Certification for AS/NZS 4801 Safety, or ISO 9001 Quality, or ISO 14001 Environment Management but are not sure that you meet the requirements to pass a Certification Audit.
- Viamax can assist in identifying the status of your Quality, Safety and/ or Environmental Management Systems in readiness for an audit;
We can further assist by helping to fill any identified gaps in those Business Management Systems.